Friday, October 17, 2014

Challenge #4 - Photo Inspiration


Challenge #4 - Photo Inspiration
DT Susanna


Hi There!

My turn to host a challenge. As much as I love bingo chart challenges, this is not going to be that kind of challenge. Instead I give you some photographs from the past summer and ask you to let those photos inspire you..








Here is my take on this challenge. As usual I see this place equivalent with sailing, so that's why I made a sailing layout.


You can create a card or a layout or why not something else as long as you use these pictures as your inspiration. I've used the left side of sketch 2-1-12


I will be offering a small RAK that I am drawing amongst all the submitted creations for this challenge.

So let's have fun and Let's Scrap!

Hugs,
Susanna



You must upload your project to the inlinkz by Midnight October 30th..
Can't wait to see your creations!!







3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Susanna! You really had a great summer this year. Great challenge, Hope I get the time to play along, since I have perfect photos for this.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenge Susanna! I will be playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Susanna, lovely photos there! It's for different interpretation of this challenge. Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete